Don’t miss out – Get your tickets early!
Join this FREE WEBINAR presented by Alexander (Ali) Beiner (UK).
TOPIC: Can Psychedelics Change Society?
We all know psychedelics can change your mind, but can they change society? This is the question at the heart of Alexander Beiner’s new book ‘The Bigger Picture: How psychedelics can help us make sense of the world’, and in this talk he’ll draw on cutting-edge research in neuroscience, systems change, sociology and psychology to reveal how psychedelic experiences can help us navigate the complex world we live in.
- How psychedelic experiences can help us make sense of AI and the internet in new ways
- What the cognitive science of psychedelic experiences tells us about solving complex problems
- The dark side of the psychedelic renaissance, and how to grapple with it
- Where psychedelic science intersects with systems change, and why it matters
- How psychedelic experiences can fundamentally change our view on reality, and one another
DATE: Tuesday 10th October 2023
TIME: 6:55pm (AEDT) for 7:00pm start, finishing at 8:15pm
DURATION: 75 minutes (incl Q&A)
LOCATION: Online – a link will be emailed to you with the viewing details
Alexander (Ali) Beiner (UK)
Alexander Beiner is an author and journalist. His book ‘The Bigger Picture: How psychedelics can help us make sense of the world’ has been hailed as ‘the most important book on psychedelics to come about in a long while’ (David Jay Brown), which “presents a compelling and nuanced argument as to why psychedelic science could change the world for the better.” (Prof. Robin Carhart-Harris). He’s an executive director of Breaking Convention, a UK charity which hosts one of the world’s largest conferences on psychedelic science and culture. He also runs a popular Substack, The Bigger Picture, where he writes about popular culture, AI, psychedelics and systems change. You can read more about his work here.