Executive / Personal Assistant and Events Coordinator
Are you a world class Executive + Personal Assistant and Events Coordinator?
Are you searching for?
- The chance to work in a role that embraces your outstanding skills to juggle multiple tasks and help lead social change?
- The opportunity to work across multiple sectors including the arts, events, creativity and innovation, mental health and business?
- Meaning and purpose through working with a range of charitable, creative and commercial enterprises?
- A chance to support two inspirational Founders and social entrepreneurs and their Family Office?
- A diverse, responsible and challenging role working within a collaborative, small and dynamic team?
If this is you, then please apply for this exciting opportunity!
Volunteering at Mind Medicine Australia
Are you looking to volunteer with a forward thinking charity?
If so, we would love your help! We are a small organisation doing big things. If you feel you have the skills and time to lend us a hand, please get in touch using our contact form.
Please make sure to specify your skill set and availability.