International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies
for Mental Illness
2 Day Introductory Workshop program in
Psychedelic Therapies + 2 Day Public Summit
17 – 20 November 2021
SOFITEL Melbourne On Collins, Melbourne, Australia
Mind Medicine Australia is holding a two-day International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness. This global event will bring together clinicians, scientists, academics, mental and public health professionals, philanthropists, Government, law and policy makers, business, industry, investors, consumers and other interested stakeholders.
The summit is also featuring a two-day pre-summit Introductory Workshop program in Psychedelic Therapies for therapists, health professionals and members of the public who are eager to gain a detailed understanding of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy for the treatment of mental illness.
The summit program is targeted specifically to medical, scientific, research, allied health, legal, philanthropic and Government leaders and emerging talent.
We already have a range of leading international speakers committed for the 2-day summit including:
- Professor David Nutt (UK) Head of Neuropsychopharmacology at Imperial College London and lead advisor on psilocybin assisted therapy for treatment-resistant depression,
- Dr Gabor Maté (Canada) renowned trauma and addiction physician,
- Johann Hari (UK) journalist and bestselling author,
- Dr Ben Sessa (UK) psychiatrist, researcher and writer and currently leading the Imperial College trials on using MDMA therapy for alcohol dependence,
- Dr Robin Carhart-Harris (UK) Head of the Centre for Psychedelic Research, Imperial College London,
- Wade Davis (Canada) Anthropologist, ethnobotanist and Explorer in Residence at the National Geographic Society,
- Professor Matthew Johnson (USA) Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine with a focus on psychedelic research for the treatment of mental illness,
- Dr Adele Lafrance (USA / Canada) Clinical Psychologist and Research Scientist,
- Patrycja Slawuta (USA) Researcher & Psychologist,
- Dr Gabby Agin-Liebes (USA) Psilocybin researcher and Weill Institute for Neuroscience,
- Dr Kate Pate (USA) Neurophysiologist and writer,
- Dr Reid Robinson (USA) Psychedelic Psychiatrist and writer,
- Dr Adam Gazzaley (USA) Founder & Executive Director – Neuroscape,
- Dr Lisa Reynolds (NZ) Health Psychologist and Director of the University of Auckland’s Health Psychology Practitioner Programme,
- Shlomi Raz (USA) Chairman and CEO of Eleusis,
- John Skerritt (AUS) Deputy Secretary, Health Products Regulation Group- TGA,
- Dr Simon Longstaff (AUS) Executive Director of The Ethics Centre,
- Dr Eli Kotler (AUS) Psychiatrist and Director of Medicine at Malvern Private Hospital…and more to be announced.