To Join a Chapter Please Register Here: https://members.mindmedicineaustralia.org.au/join-your-local-chapter
Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand
Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand are seeking to establish safe and effective psychedelic-assisted treatments for mental illness in Australia and New Zealand. As an Australian registered DGR- 1 charity, we are supporting clinical research and working towards regulatory-approved and evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. We operate as a nexus between medical practitioners, academia, government, regulatory bodies, philanthropists and other partners.
In leading or joining a Mind Medicine Australia or New Zealand Chapter, you will join a team of Chapters from across the Tasman working together to gather a community around and host open, educational and inspirational conversations about psychedelic science and medicine, to spread the word and to raise funds for advocacy, research and treatment.
- Chapters will be responsible for fostering community understanding and growing their membership to like-minded and passionate people.
- Chapters will be responsible for facilitating educational events and helping to build knowledge about these medicines and therapies in their local communities in alignment with our vision.
- Your initiatives will be supported by MMA staff and resources.
- Events can vary from a handful of close friends in your home or a picnic on the beach to a larger gathering in a private or public venue. Events may include:
– Presentations and panels
– Movie Screenings with Q & A Panels
– Dinners, lunches, breakfasts and roundtables
– Group activities which may include meditation, mindfulness, breathwork and other healing modalities
- You will have access to key MMA researchers, clinicians and influencers for your events, depending on location.
- We will support you through ticketing services, speakers, mentoring and publicity.
- You will be able to take advantage of a 10% discount off our events.
- As a NFP and Charity we continue to rely on the ongoing financial support of diverse communities wanting to make psychedelic therapy a legal treatment.
- Every dollar raised is a step towards the legalisation and broad adoption of psychedelic therapies in Australia and New Zealand.
- Each Chapter will have access to their own private Facebook group for you to mobilise and connect with members.
- We will ask you to share, like and comment on key MMA & NZ posts.
- We encourage all Members to suggest content to post and share on the Mind Medicine Australia/New Zealand Facebook pages.
In addition to improving awareness, facilitating knowledge building and fundraising for vital research, Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand’s Chapters are also a place for community gathering and sharing in relation to psychedelic science and medicine. By joining a Chapter, you will be helping to reduce the stigma and enhance the public understanding of the beneficial uses and minimal risks of utilising psychedelics for healing and general wellbeing in controlled environments.
Mind Medicine Australia
- National Veterans
- National First Responders
- Alice Springs
- Blue Mountains
- Byron Bay
- Coffs Harbour
- Dandenong Ranges
- Gold Coast
- New England
- Wagga Wagga
Mind Medicine New Zealand
Please contact MMA & NZ’s Chapter Manager Scott via Scott@mindmedicineaustralia.org if you’d like to start a new chapter in your region.
Thank you, your support truly makes a difference,
The Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand Team