To Join a Chapter Please Register Here: https://forms.gle/rWmuKoYTXCwPGdKEA
Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand
Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand are seeking to establish safe and effective psychedelic-assisted treatments for mental illness in Australia and New Zealand. As an Australian registered DGR- 1 charity, we are supporting clinical research and working towards regulatory-approved and evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. We operate as a nexus between medical practitioners, academia, government, regulatory bodies, philanthropists and other partners.
In leading or joining a Mind Medicine Australia or New Zealand Chapter, you will join a team of Chapters from across the Tasman working together to gather a community around and host open conversations about psychedelic science and medicine, to spread the word and to raise funds for research and treatment.
- Chapters will be responsible for fostering a community understanding of their group and growing their membership to likeminded and passionate people.
- Chapters will be responsible to facilitate the education and knowledge building of their local communities in relation to the MMA&NZ vision.
- Your initiatives will be supported and resourced MMA&NZ staff and resources.
- Events can vary from a handful of close friends in your home or a picnic on the beach to a larger gathering in a private or public venue.
- Presentations and panels
- Movie Screenings
- Dinners, lunches and roundtables
- You will have access to key MMA researchers and influencers for your events.
We will support you through ticketing services, speakers, and publicity.
- 10% off every one of our events.
- As a NFP and Charity we continue to rely on the ongoing financial support of the communities of people wanting to make psychedelic therapy a legal treatment.
- Every dollar raised is a step towards the legalisation and broad adoption of psychedelic therapies in Australia and New Zealand.
- Each Chapter will have access to their own private Facebook group for you to mobilise and connect with members.
- We will ask you to share, like and comment on key MMA&NZ posts.
- We encourage all Members to suggest content to post to the Mind Medicine Australia/New Zealand Facebook pages.
In addition to improving awareness, facilitating knowledge building and fundraising for vital research, Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand’s Chapters are also a place for community gathering and sharing in relation to psychedelic science and medicine. By joining a Chapter, you will be helping to reduce the stigma and enhance the public understanding of the risks and beneficial uses of psychedelics for science and healing.
We are delighted to announce the MMA Chapter Awards. These will be announced at the end of each year and will be rewarded for achievements by a Chapter within that calendar year
- Largest Chapter – the chapter which has grown its membership the most
- Most Active Chapter – the chapter which engages its community best through running the events and activities, media and political outreach
- Most Innovative Chapter – the chapter which shows most creativity and innovation through marketing, events, fundraising and other initiatives
- Biggest Fundraising Chapter – the chapter which raises the most funds
Mind Medicine Australia
- Alice Springs
- Blue Mountains
- Byron Bay
- Coffs Harbour
- Dandenong Ranges
- Gold Coast
- New England
- Wagga Wagga
Mind Medicine New Zealand
Please contact MMA & NZ’s Chapter Manager Luke via Luke@mindmedicineaustralia.org if you’d like to start a new chapter in your region.
Thank you, your support truly makes a difference,
The Mind Medicine Australia & New Zealand Team